Things To Know Before You Book
NOTE FROM THE OWNER:
💞YES, we are OPEN FOR BUSINESS under modified hours and store operations. Azarue’s Bridal & Formal is doing our best to keep our client’s top priority. Although we are OPEN, business is changing daily. Please check back for updates in hours of operation. You may also *EMAIL* us directly for any concerns or scheduling questions, as our phone lines may be busy. Custservice@azarues.com
Updated Hours of Operation:
Tuesday 11am-1pm Phone lines open and curbside pickup only Friday 11-4pm Appointment only
Saturday 10am-4pm Appointment only
We share in the growing concern surrounding the COVID-19 Coronavirus across our community. The health and safety of our clients and staff is our top priority. Based on current city/state/federal guidance and our own standards and practices, we remain open and ready to provide a clean, healthy and FUN filled shopping experience.
If you have traveled internationally, have been exposed to someone with a known COVID-19 infection in the last 14 days, or are experiencing any of the following symptoms, we ask that you please schedule your planned shopping adventure for a future date….
Our staff have also been asked to follow these guidelines.
FEVER/FATIGUE/COUGH/SHORTNESS OF BREATH
BRIDES: There are more than 350 Bridal Gowns IN STORE, available for same day purchase!
Bridal gowns in stock, size 0 to 32 ~ Prices start at $299!
SPECIAL OCCASION: We have more than 500 formal gowns IN STORE, for any formal event!
Formal gowns in stock, size 00 to 32 ~ Prices start at $99
Updated Store Policies
❤️ Dressing room stations and dresses will be sanitized between each client, along with a number of other daily precautions.
❤️ Limit of 3 guests per client. We can Face-time anyone who is not able to attend so they may celebrate in this special moment!
❤️ No guests under the age of 16 or over 65 during this time.
Thank You for Your Business!
Rebecca Giddens 😘✨
We’re so excited that you booked an appointment with us! Your experience at Azarue’s Bridal & Formal will be unlike any other dress shopping experience, and we are genuinely excited that you chose us to find you the dress of your dreams. Here are a few tips to make your appointment at Azarue’s Bridal & Formal run as smooth as possible:
- Set a wedding date. Most dresses take 4-6 months to produce, and all dresses require alterations, which can take an additional 2-3 months. If your wedding date is rapidly approaching, that’s OK, we’ve got your back! Your expert stylist will help you navigate the best option for your big day, so leave the stress to us!
- Determine your ideal budget for your dress and communicate that to your stylist. Our job is to find you a dress that won’t break the bank, so being upfront and honest with yourself and your stylist will help us find you a dress that you love everything about – including the price point!
- Be on time to your appointment. We reserve 90 minutes for every bride. In most cases, there will be appointments immediately before and after yours. If you arrive late, it will reduce the amount of time you have to try on dresses.
- If you plan on wearing heels at your wedding, we recommend bringing a comfortable pair about the heel height you will be wearing on your big day to use with trying on the gowns, as it does make a difference.
- Plan to bring any key decision makers with you. When you find your dress, your favorite people won’t miss that moment! If someone can’t join you, we can Facetime them. When deciding who to bring, please note we can comfortably accommodate up to 5 guests with each bride.
- As weekends are our busiest days, and often the only time a bride and family can go shopping together, we want to ensure that brides who are seriously looking to buy their dress are accommodated. We require a pre-authorized credit card to reserve your dressing room for a weekend appointment. No charges will be made to your card for the reservation, but there is a $50 fee for failure to show for the appointment, or cancellations made without 48 hours notice. Typically there is a waiting list of brides for weekends and this policy affords us the opportunity to offer the appointment to someone else. No reservation is required for appointments Tuesday-Friday.
7. Due to the delicate nature of the merchandise and to ensure each of our brides has the best experience possible, children under the age of 9 are not permitted in the bridal salon. A semi-private station outside the bridal salon is available for parties with small children.
8. Get excited! This is a really fun process, and there’s nothing quite like the feeling you get when you officially become an #AzaruesBride. We’ll even celebrate with a champagne toast when you find your dress!
A little bit more about our collection. Our dresses range from $800 – $3500 with the majority of our dresses falling between $1200-$1800. We are the only shop in the Shreveport/Bossier City area where you can find Calla Blanche, Mori Lee by Madeline Gardner, Maggie Sottero, Rebecca Ingram, and more! If you have questions about the price range of a specific designer, you can find a list of designers we carry and their price ranges on our Bridal Salon page.
To kick our blog back off, we are introducing Azarue's bride, Macie McClure! Macie married the love of her life, Will, in September of 2019. Macie and Will met when they were only 12 years old at a Casting Crowns concert and she though he was so cute! A couple of...
Kristen WhiteThis week we would like to introduce Azarue's bride, Kristen White! Kristen is celebrating her one year anniversary with her husband, Cory!Kristen and Cory met in 2012 at the boardwalk movie theater. He was the first person she saw when she went in for an...
Jenifer CupplesWe are so excited to introduce Azarue's bride, Jenifer Cupples, this week! Jenifer and Derek met at a Mexican restaurant when they had a get together with some mutual friends. They didn’t actually talk that night, but a few days later they connected and...
Follow us on Instagram @azarues